<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6348267551765471523?origin\x3dhttp://lynette-luvstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
lynette-luvstar.blogspot.com

Protagonist
19 yrs old gal
mArRiEd
i love to go online with my laptop..
love playing with jian hui
FOREVER crazy in love with my baka pig NG YOONG KONG..
currently studying in republic poly
blur sotong
i miss my pig
troublemaker to everyone
loves to joke around

Wishing well
Healthy Baby
$$$$$$$$$
Slim body
Hopefully graduate from rp 2 yrs lata...
Unlimited sms plan
Happy family
Hubby and mi and baby tgt forever!!!
A new bag for schooling
PSP(doesn't matter if it is slim of fat, can play i happy le) steal from my mummy
Highlight my hair
I LOVE BF shirt(dun have I LOVE HUBBY t-shirt)
jian hui to call me mummy
holidays to come
a more mature me
taller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BFF

Daily Job Hunt

Tagboard
Tag me!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Love song
Sing me a love song then.

loves

Linkage
rachel xiaoboi jie heng kenneth my facebook lester
shane/shingz shuyan joey eunice mr boo bayleen stephanie ina darling kai yun jesslyn the dinosaur hui leng =) kelly chew ppl donald piggie

past
-February 2008
-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-August 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
DELICATE TO TOXIC GAS OR IN THE MENORY OF TOXIC GAS ♥ 7:26 AM

haha...look at this comment on facebook...



And finally i buay tahan...
read this longest rj i ever taken.

RJ Question : What are the difficulities did you face today. How did you overcome the difficultity and slove the problem today?

========= Reflection Journal ==========

The first difficulty I faced today is to do the calculation to solve the problem. Another difficulty is how to write out the half equation for the gold and cu and to calculated out if it is spontaneous or non-spontaneous reactions.
I overcome the first difficulty by consulting my friend and try to get him to explain to me.
I did try to overcome the problem by discussing with my team mates since there is different view on getting the half equation for the gold and cu and to calculated out if it is spontaneous or non-spontaneous reactions, I did not really know which is the correct method to get the answer.

By the way I don''t really agree with the way u grade us with using pior knowledge or critical thinking. From the past years, I only seen faci grade us on how we display effort to do our work, the amount of participation and how we link to the problem statement during third meeting. From your irritated expression when we ask a basic question, you seem to expect us to have a strong foundation in chemistry. However, some of us do not have a strong chemistry background at all, therefore need help in answering the worksheet. I have nothing against you but I just feel that you have grade us unfairly. For example, I dun believe a person who just do definition and show no interest in study or helping their teammate can score better than anyone the show interest in study or helping teammates and try to solve the problem statement.

i am preparing to get a D for it...fuck her.. she favor her own gang.. she got body odour... she dunno and fail her english... she is not willing to teach... she dun give a damn on own effort...
tell mi.. y is she still a faci?
FUCK OFF PLS!!!!